Saturday 5 May 2012

number SeVen..


assalamualaikum and a very good day dear brothers and sisters...so last week is a very exciting week for me...thanks to Mr.Hizri..our beloved class rep. He managed to set all the replacement class so that all of us can "balik kampung" as we got 5 days leave..*tepuk tgn sikit*huhu..n as usual i went back to my hometown,Ipoh..and unfortunately luckily, i only spent a night in Ipoh...A NIGHT!!out of 5 nights i have...the next day my family and i went to terengganu and stay there for the whole week =.=...but i think its okay boleyh laa nk jmpa my fmily kan...here a few photo that i managed to capture.
bdak comel bnyak akal!! :D
my lovelY mom n my brothes...

the whole family..dinner .."yusuf mane???..Ntahlaa";)

both my parents at Istana Negara..
so that is all i want to story for this post..above all i would like to say that... i love all of  u  --> my family..

No comments:

Post a Comment