Friday 13 July 2012

ketenangan...

assalamualaikum  and a very good day..may Allah bless in whatever you are doing dear :) so with the name of Allah..i would like to start my day today with writing a post on ermmmm...what we call it??a peace in mind??yeah..so lately I've been in very hard situation and somehow affected my mind..keep worrying on what will happen next ,feels lonely..and i end up lying on the bed without doing nothing for the whole day !!! for real  ??? the whole day ??yeah minus the time that i go to the toilet..solat n eat..i guess... and at the end of the day..What's wrong with me???Luckily..alhmdulilah..the bulatan gembira happen to be on my long..full of emptiness day...so by night..i get myself again..n its true..

It is the remembrance of Allah that provides tranquility to the hearts;) (13:28)

so thank you Allah..thank you very very much... kepada di luar sane.if terasa tak tenang..serabut..rungsing..lonely..give it a try..betulkan niat..niat lakukan sesuatu itu kerana Allah..amik wuduk..dduk kejap..quran 1 page..iA u will be recover...just sharing...meet again in the next post..iA :D Assalamualaikum...

No comments:

Post a Comment